MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Game hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game hosting
Anybudeh has any suggestion on a VPS with enough disk space capacity to recalibrate some files on occasion, but apart from that, I'd use it to run gaming servers. I'm not concerned about confusion because I will not be constantly storing backups to it on a regular basis. While playing, it is just necessary to be located in the States to reduce latency to the server. I can't seem to locate a service that provides both performance and adequate disk space capacity; they all seem to concentrate on one or the other, although I will admit that I'm inexperienced in the VPS area. Smile Smile