MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What code editor / IDE do you use?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What code editor / IDE do you use?
I am curious as to what your go to code editor / IDE is? I do a lot of PHP & MYSQL development, and I more recently discovered PHPStorm which has been absolute heaven. Do you prefer more simplistic solutions?
(07-03-2021, 02:40 PM)naba_dajani Wrote: I am curious as to what your go to code editor / IDE is? I do a lot of PHP & MYSQL development, and I more recently discovered PHPStorm which has been absolute heaven. Do you prefer more simplistic solutions?

Sublime, NotePad++, and Eclipse.
I like Notepad++, code all the way and test all application on live development server.