MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Where can I see the last deleted domains?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I see the last deleted domains?
Hi guys, I can see when the last deleted domains in the world were deleted and from where in real time. For instance, at what time today, which domains will be deleted and re-registered.

Is there a website that performs these operations?
(07-01-2021, 02:23 PM)kufthz Wrote: Hi guys, I can see when the last deleted domains in the world were deleted and from where in real time. For instance, at what time today, which domains will be deleted and re-registered.

Is there a website that performs these operations?

You can try ExpiredDomains.net, I was able to catch few nice domains with them in past. There are thousands of domains and you can apply filters to specify what domains you would like see, like only ".com" domains without number, hyphens, how many characters, etc.
I would also recommend moonsy.com