MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Suggestion on SEO or Social Media Marketing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion on SEO or Social Media Marketing
Hi all!

I have optimized my sites' keywords but the ranking still not improve much and I'm planning to do Social Media Marketing as well.
Do you have any advice and suggestion for me?

Thanks.
(06-29-2021, 11:25 AM)ethandx Wrote: Hi all!

I have optimized my sites' keywords but the ranking still not improve much and I'm planning to do Social Media Marketing as well.

Thanks.

Create more and more quality content around your keywords and try to earn quality backlinks. Eventually, the ranking will improve. Good luck!
You can join the communities on different social media platform and share your content, your blogs and images to get attention. However, you should find out which social media is most suitable and popular for your business/product, then more focusing on that platform.
If you are in a rush, social media marketing will be a wise choice.
(06-29-2021, 11:25 AM)ethandx Wrote: Hi all!

Thanks.

SEO or Social Media Marketing?

You have to do both, but how much you invest in each depends on a number of factors, including:

Product - market fit. Are you targeting a niche with a specific solution or... the whole world with a cheap hosting offer? Your position in the market will influence both SEO and social media (and marketing, more broadly).

Brand. Related to the item above and also an expression of what your vision is. This is how the market will perceive you, which is important (and has to be consistent) in every channel.

Budget and resources. Time is money and both SEO and SMM are very time consuming.

Marketing strategy. Do you have one? How do SEO and SMM fit into the bigger pic.

So, my advise is this: develop a solid strategy that you can deliver, and deliver well. Even if it means becoming the hosting provider of choice of a area of a city you live in. Or targeting a CMS that few people use.

The marketing piece will be much more focused and, well, easier.

Good luck!