MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Reseller hosting in clustered environment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reseller hosting in clustered environment
Hello, everyone!

Is there some reseller web hosting service someone can recommended to me that spawns websites added on random/different servers? It's not load balancing with HA that I want, just sites get created on different servers. I see many reseller hosts "fill up 1 machine", so if you become a customer, big risk of all your customers being added to the same box. Other scenario Ive seen, Id have to get more than 1 reseller plan. I guess that is fine, if there's a way to unify panel access, perhaps with WHM or so, since I want to announce 1 single panel URL to all my customers.

I would be Ok with Plesk or Cpanel.

So, let's say, I have 300 domains, they would be spread out in several different servers (cluster).

I want a reseller service, not build my own infra.

Thanks so much!
Hi, DirectAdmin offers a multi-server feature that allows client accounts to be synced and dispersed across a server cluster.
(06-29-2021, 09:53 AM)marsha45_ Wrote: Hello, everyone!

Is there some reseller web hosting service someone can recommended to me that spawns websites added on random/different servers? It's not load balancing with HA that I want, just sites get created on different servers. I see many reseller hosts "fill up 1 machine", so if you become a customer, big risk of all your customers being added to the same box. Other scenario Ive seen, Id have to get more than 1 reseller plan. I guess that is fine, if there's a way to unify panel access, perhaps with WHM or so, since I want to announce 1 single panel URL to all my customers.

So, let's say, I have 300 domains, they would be spread out in several different servers (cluster).

Thanks so much!

You should be able to achieve this using WHMCS + Multiple small reseller plans. WHMCS can setup your accounts across the multiple reseller accounts on different servers. Your customers can login to their cPanel from inside WHMCS
(06-29-2021, 09:53 AM)marsha45_ Wrote: Hello, everyone!

Thanks so much!

You should be able to achieve this using WHMCS + Multiple small reseller plans. WHMCS can setup your accounts across the multiple reseller accounts on different servers. Your customers can login to their cPanel from inside WHMC