MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
RAM memory needed for a 30 WordPress site VPS hosting?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAM memory needed for a 30 WordPress site VPS hosting?
I need a VPS to host about 30 WordPress sites. How much memory would be necessary to host all of them?

The maximum visits for all sites per day are 4000.
(06-29-2021, 09:43 AM)marsha45_ Wrote: I need a VPS to host about 30 WordPress sites. How much memory would be necessary to host all of them?

I would say minimum of 4GB just for the OS and packages. so I'd be looking for 8GB+.
It depends on how spiky the traffic is, whether you run memory hogs like clamav and so on. I'd say a minimum of 2G otherwise you'll have to spend a lot of time tuning things, 4G would be enough for most "normal" sites, more if any of the sites are hungry.
(06-29-2021, 09:43 AM)marsha45_ Wrote: I need a VPS to host about 30 WordPress sites. How much memory would be necessary to host all of them?

Depends on the traffic. If you have no traffic. 1gb vps will be enough.

...well, that depends how you configure the VPS too.