MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What is the best way to remove the date from a WordPress post?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best way to remove the date from a WordPress post?
Hello,

Can somebody tell me how to remove the date from single posts in WordPress? I looked on the WordPress forums but couldn't find an answer.
(06-28-2021, 12:40 PM)jeffreedhmer Wrote: Hello,

Can somebody tell me how to remove the date from single posts in WordPress? I looked on the WordPress forums but couldn't find an answer.

Remove it from the posts php file in your wordpress dir. It has a little code for the date.

Also I think this is a good free wordpress plugin for that:

http://www.dailyblogtips.com/date-ex...dpress-plugin/