MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to promote a new website?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to promote a new website?
Hello Web Hosting Insider Team,
I would like advice on what are the basic tools to promote a newly launched website. Are there golden rules? I think a lot of people will write on social media, that’s natural too, but I’d be interested in more detail as well.
Maybe someone has experience with Facebook advertising?
(06-26-2021, 10:38 AM)jessie06 Wrote: Hello Web Hosting Insider Team,
I would like advice on what are the basic tools to promote a newly launched website. Are there golden rules? I think a lot of people will write on social media, that’s natural too, but I’d be interested in more detail as well.
Maybe someone has experience with Facebook advertising?

Depends a lot on what kind of website you want to promote. FB has almost all kind of audience in one pack. You can take the basic packages and see how well it performs.
FB,IG and Twitter. I find IG has more reach but to find your targeted Niche see where they post the most.
I just started myself so business is slow but its getting there also i find discord is popular so i'm using that as well.