MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Reseller hosting in clustered environment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reseller hosting in clustered environment
(06-29-2021, 09:53 AM)marsha45_ Wrote: Hello, everyone!

Is there some reseller web hosting service someone can recommended to me that spawns websites added on random/different servers? It's not load balancing with HA that I want, just sites get created on different servers. I see many reseller hosts "fill up 1 machine", so if you become a customer, big risk of all your customers being added to the same box. Other scenario Ive seen, Id have to get more than 1 reseller plan. I guess that is fine, if there's a way to unify panel access, perhaps with WHM or so, since I want to announce 1 single panel URL to all my customers.

I would be Ok with Plesk or Cpanel.

So, let's say, I have 300 domains, they would be spread out in several different servers (cluster).

I want a reseller service, not build my own infra.

Thanks so much!

You should be able to achieve this using WHMCS + Multiple small reseller plans. WHMCS can setup your accounts across the multiple reseller accounts on different servers. Your customers can login to their cPanel from inside WHMC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reseller hosting in clustered environment - by christophr_johnson - 07-03-2021, 09:37 PM