MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
file transfer through ftp

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
file transfer through ftp
I'm learning how to use Linux. I've set up two Centos 7 virtual machines. I'd like to move files between these two CentOS VMs.
To keep it simple, I log in as root with the same password on both machines. Both machines are pinging each other (network established).
I turned off the firewall on both machines. The FTP package is installed and operational on both machines. However, when I enter the command ftp <ip address of other machine>, I receive the error "connection refused." This has something to do with authorizations.
But if I'm using root as a user, what's the problem? What am I doing wrong?

Messages In This Thread
file transfer through ftp - by Enzoengine690 - 10-01-2021, 05:37 PM